Acorn Sales Return Policy
Acorn Sales Company, Inc. has been family owned and operated for
over 50 years
. We strongly value our relationship with our customers and offer a warranty and return policy for products purchased from Acorn Sales Company, Inc. We are a reasonable company and if you purchase an item from us that doesn't work properly for your needs, we want you to work with you.
Personalized Items or Special Order Items
Can my items be returned?
Absolutely, you may return any stock, non-personalized items within the applicable return policy period (60 day period of the sale date), products that you purchased directly from Acorn Sales Company, Inc. for a credit, exchange or a refund of the purchase price paid, less shipping and handling and applicable restocking fees.
Restocking fees are typically waived as long as the item is returned undamaged and in saleable condition. If you need to return an item please contact us to for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Please note that shipping charges from an order are non-refundable since these are paid directly a third party shipping provider.
Merchandise that has been customized or personalized may not be returned or exchanged, unless it is a deemed by Acorn Sales Company, Inc. to be a defective product that cannot be repaired or replaced. We are unable to accept any returns without an RMA issued.
(items with your name on it or any special alteration or that are a custom order) are NON-RETURNABLE
once the item has been put through the manufacturing process and is custom made for you. Acorn Sales does not
assume liability for misspellings on orders if they are submitted misspelled by the person who ordered it. Personalized Items are covered directly under the product warranty policies. Please note that our eseals are not eligible for return or refund. If you have trouble with an eseal file format, we will troubleshoot as much as we can. For more information on product warranties, please visit the product warranty page here.
Please contact us
with any questions about returning or replacing an item. We look forward to helping you!How do I make a Return?
If you need to make a return, please contact us
. We will want to go over the issue with you. Sometimes the issue can be solved by simply troubleshooting. If not, then will work with you to the get your products back in our shop for evaluation, exchange, credit, repair or have the product remade.
Order Cancellation Policy
- After you have called or emailed, we will email, fax or mail you a Return Merchandise Authorization form with instructions on how to return your order to us. No Returns are accepted without a valid RMA Number, and the product must be returned within the valid return or warranty policy period.
- Once we receive the product, we will evaluate the order to determine the next steps needed. The process will vary depending on whether or not your item is personalized or is a stock product. Please note we have different return policies depending on the product type.
- If a stock product is returned it must be sent in its original packaging, and must be in like-new or unused condition. A restocking fee may be applicable to open stock products that are found non-defective.
- All Shipping related fees (shipping and return shipping fees) are NON-REFUNDABLE for all products. The shipping fee is a fee that is paid directly to the shipping company, not to Acorn Sales; therefore all shipping fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- RMA Number(s) are only valid for 10 days after issued. Your return package must be received by Acorn Sales within this 10 day period. The RMA Number will not be re-generated under any circumstances.
After an order is placed, there is a quick window of time in which changes or cancellations or changes may be made. Contact Us immediately and please have your order number handy.
If we are able to catch your order before processing has begun, then we can make the requested changes without an additional charge. If we have already started work on your order, then will no longer be able to cancel your order or make changes without incurring a charge for changing the order.